Welcome to the CARICOM Statistics Help Desk Facility which has been established primarily to assist the National Statistics Offices and other Organizations in Member States that are engaged in the production and dissemination of statistics.
Some key functions of the Statistics Help Desk:
1. To enhance the output resources used by producers and end users thereby enabling them to improve the quality and range of statistics.
2. To provide information on a range of basic concepts used in statistics regionally and internationally so as to guide the process of interpreting statistics through the use of manuals, guidelines, classifications and other relevant documentation.
3. To facilitate discussions among producers and end users of statistics within CARICOM regarding statistical areas of interest.
4. To facilitate widespread networking and improve information and knowledge-sharing of statistics in key areas including user best practices and other Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
5. To provide links to other useful websites including knowledge-based websites.
Please note that most of this website is still under-construction. Kindly bear with us as we work to improve our services to you.